The following applies to all tickets purchased direct from Go Whale Watching & Merimbula Marina:
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the booking departure will receive no refund.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the booking departure will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours prior to the booking departure receive a refund of 80%.
- There is no refund for Gift Vouchers purchased.
100% Whale Sighting Guarantee
The following applies to all tickets purchased directly from Go Whale Watching & Merimbula Marina:
If no whales are sighted on one of our Sydney cruises then a Free Return Cruise is offered.
If Whales are not sighted one of our Merimbula 3hr cruises the following applies:
- A free return 3hr cruise is offered
- For September cruises a half fare refund is offered
- For October cruises a FULL Fare Refund is offered.
- For November cruises a half fare refund is offered
If whales are not sighted on our Merimbula 2hr Cruise then a Free Return Cruise is offered.
Terms & Conditions
Subject to which this ticket is issued to and accepted by the passenger
1. The proprietors reserve the right without notice to substitute any vessel.
2. The proprietors reserve the right at any time to cancel any cruise.
3. Passengers must be ready at the point of departure stipulated within ten minutes of the departure time.
4. If, in the opinion of the skipper, the voyage cannot be continued for any reason, then the skipper may terminate the cruise at any time.
5. The proprietors are not common carriers and reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1979) and all regulations, orders or instructions given by the skipper. The proprietors shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
6. Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the skipper shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
7. This ticket is available for use on the day of issue only. The proprietors reserve the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another cruise but no refund shall be given. In the event that you wish to re-schedule this ticket the proprietor reserves the right to charge a small fee to do so.
8. In the event that any specified cruise is cancelled, then the proprietors may, at their discretion, either refund the fare or issue the passengers with a ticket for another cruise.
9.The skipper and the proprietors shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any cruise.
10. Proprietor shall mean Wirleybird Pty Ltd, successors and assigns.
Privacy & Security Policy
Go Whale Watching and Merimbula Marina are committed to keeping your details private. We do not pass on any of your personal details with anyone else. The only exception to this is in the event of an emergency when your details may be passed onto the relevant Australian government bodies where necessary.
We use the information collected to identify your booking and to contact you in the event of cruise cancellations or rescheduling. Your contact details may also be used for some direct marketing unless you choose not to receive this information.
Online booking Credit Card details are taken via the Rezdy secure online payment system and are not stored by Go Whale Watching or Merimbula Marina. Please see http://www.rezdy.com/privacy for more information.
If you have any questions relating to your privacy please do not hesitate to contact us.